Sunday, October 19, 2008
Last night was a pretty significant day for me! For the first time I was able to feel the baby moving. Every time the baby would be moving and I'd go to feel Sarah's stomach the baby would stop moving! So yesterday she finally decided to cooperate. It was pretty cool because it helped to make it more real. I'm looking forward to her growing more in there and being able to see her move more, and then in February finally being able to meet our cute little girl!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I came up with some random facts about Sarah, so I thought it was only fair for her to reciprocate when she tagged me. So here you have some random facts that she came up with about me.
- Is bilingual.
- Doesn't like popcorn.
- Doesn't like trimming the (Sam inserted "evil") hedge in our backyard.
- Likes to wear a dress shirt/sweater, dress shoes, and JEANS on Sundays.
- Reads a lot: to fall asleep, to do schoolwork, to learn, for pleasure...he reads a lot.
- Makes me drive on long trips so that he can do his schoolwork and read in the car.
- Is very rhythmic...he always has a beat in his head or his feet, hands, fingers, toes, etc.