Friday, January 2, 2009

Sleepless

Tonight I am staying up as late as I can so that tomorrow I can sleep in as late as possible because at 3 p.m. we are taking a van load of students across the state of MN to Duluth for a 12 hour Blitz with about 300 others students. There will be a rally, bowling, snow tubing, movies, basketball, and an indoor rock climbing wall! Then at 7 a.m. we will turn around and drive back. Fortunately Pastor Dean will be helping us drive back after spending the night in his warm and comfy bed. I sure hope I can make it through Saturday with whatever sleep I get in the passenger seat!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hey Sam,
My name is Justin Deweese and I am a Professional Speaker and a Church Planter. I love Jesus and love to communicate His Word. If you need someone to speak in a relevant, engaging, funny, life changing way to your students and encourage them in God’s Word, I would love the opportunity. I would love to attend a D-Now, summer camp or any other event you may have. Check out www.justindeweese.com and you can listen to an audio or video message. God bless and Happy New Year. I am a Mat Kearney fan too.

Sam Snyder said...

Hey Justin,
I checked out your web page. It's great to see what God is doing through your life. We definitely share a passion for communicating in an engaging and life-changing way. Thank you for contacting me. I will keep you in mind.
Thanks!
Sam