Thursday, April 3, 2008

Magazines

There are four magazine that I read Reader's Digest, Time, Plugged In, and Fast Company. For some reason I am driven to read them as soon as I can when I get them. I usually won't read every single article, but I'll familiarize myself with the articles I don't read.
Tonight I got back from Radiate and Reader's Digest was sitting on the counter...Well, I finished it, now I can go to bed...last night I read Time :-) I think 4 magazines is all I can keep up with with everything else going on, but it helps me gain from diversified streams of information. I've said it before, I'm not sure who was the first to state this, but "readers are leaders and leaders are readers"...so in working on a degree in leadership and ministry I'm also working on creating the habits necessary to being a lifelong learner...hopefully they stick ;-)

2 comments:

Topherspoon said...

Ok, Ok... I'm renewing my subscriptions right now.

Sam Snyder said...

I think we've gotten them all for free...I think I had to pay $2 for the Time subscription, besides that I think they were all free...so if you are going to renew look around for freebies! :-)