Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Productive

Tonight was a good night. I've gotten 3 video sessions for my New Testament class watched and I have 2 more I'd like to do before I go to bed to be done with the videos for that class!

I'm learning a lot, but more than that it's making me want to take classes where that professor taught the video series! There are so many nuggets in his teaching. It's great.

In the last several months I've read some books and I may post summaries later, but here they are in case you're curious to go to amazon and look them up for fun:
  1. The Craft of Research by Booth, Colomb, and Williams
  2. An Introduction to the New Testament by D.A. Carson and D.J. Moo (which interestingly enough is at least twice as long as the New Testament...Funny that an introduction would be longer than what it introduces)
  3. Good to Great by Jim Collins
  4. Fundamentals of Management: Essential Concepts and Applications by Robbins and DeCenzo
  5. An Introduction to Theological Research by Cyril Barber and Robert Krauss
I've also done some reading for a research paper on the fascinating book of Ephesians, but I'll spare you the details until the project is finished.

Now back to my classes.

No comments: